Tamra Ayurvedic Copper Water Bottle
maker values: woman owned + fair trade
LOVE is the message! Instead of coffee, begin your day with the clean, crisp taste of Tamra Jal and set LOVE as your intention.
Tamra Jal translates to "copper water" and is the name given to water stored in a copper vessel. Copper is antimicrobial (kills bacteria & viruses) and helps neutralize toxins, while also ionizing and balancing the pH in water.
Ayurveda credits Tamra Jal with:
- Improved vitality
- A natural antioxidant
- Immune booster
- Aiding in the production of collagen
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced digestion
- Arthritic support
- Strengthening of hair and nails
- Support of bone & connective tissue development
- Balances all 3 Doshas ( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha )
Ideally, Tamra Jal is taken first thing in the morning. Everyday. Drinking Tamra Jal is the first thing you do to nourish the body every morning; what can you do to nourish the spirit? Set your intention...LOVE!
Features of the Ayurvedic Copper Bottle:
- Pure Copper
- 900 ml / 30 oz
- Leak proof
- Food grade silicone seal
- Approximate dimensions: 3" x 10.5"
- Packaged in beautiful copper foil printed tube.