Nightcap Sleep Drops
- HEMP nightly drops, non-intoxicating
- Certified organic hemp oil
- 750mg bottle 30ml, 1/2 size 375mg 15ml.
- No chemicals | No herbicides | Non-GMO
Our antioxidant and phyto-cannabinoid rich Nightcap hemp oil relax the mind and body to help ease into your most restorative sleep.
Nightcap is naturally high in the terpenes myrcene (known to impart a deep sense of relaxation) and nerolidol (believed to have sedating effects).
Essential oils of spearmint and chamomile round out the taste and experience.
Juna drops retain their full spectrum of Phyto-actives to work with the body and mind- utilizing the complete range of cannabinoids and aromatic terpenes found in the hemp plant.
How To Use
Drop under your tongue one hour before bed, and feel your mind calm and your lids become heavy.
For best results, reduce screen time 2 hours before bed and lower thermostat to 69 degrees to prep your body for superior shut-eye.
Organic MCT Oil
- Why we include it: Mct is known as brain fuel. It metabolizes quickly for increased and sustained energy without the crash providing energy, jumpstarts metabolism, decreases cravings and supports healthy gut microbiome. Its neutral flavor and light consistency are a perfect carrier for the hemp and supports it to work more efficiently in the body.
- Source: Asia — Certified organic Small farmer sourced, cold pressed in the USA, hexane free.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil — Rich in Myrcene and Nerolidol
- The effectiveness of Juna stems from our exceptionally-rich, full-spectrum, single-origin, sun-grown hemp oil. Sourced from organic farmers who utilize regenerative permaculture techniques for the richest soil quality, the flower we start with contains more than 80 identified botanical actives, including cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients.
Organic Mint Essential Oil
- Why we include it: - mint acts as a muscle relaxant that can relieve stress and aid in a better night's sleep. Known to soothe the stomach and is great for digestion, metabolism and relieving excessive acidity.
- Source: Vermont
Organic Chamomile Essential Oil
- Why we include it: -Apigenin ( naturally occurring flavonoid) binds to specific receptors in your brain that may decrease anxiety and initiate sleep. Chamomile is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer, digestif and Immune booster.
- Source: Vermont