Chronic Bath Soak
- 300mg CBD, 190g net wt.
- Featuring our proprietary ‘Chronic’ essential oil blend… because we finally listened to all of our customers who tell us they wish they could bathe in Chronic! 😄
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Epsom Salt and Dead Sea Salt
- Full spectrum hemp extract from Tricolla Farms
- Meadowfoam seed oil & vitamin E for a soft, silky feel
- Creates a light layer of bubbles and foam that looks as good as it feels
- 4 baths per jar
- Free of dyes, artifical fragrances, parabens, sulfates, and pthlates; pH: 6.5 (neutral)
- Full body relief from pain and tension
- Purposeful selection of essential oils that work synergistically to enhance the benefits of CBD
- Softens skin and leaves you feeling silky smooth
- Relaxing, soothing scent that isn’t overpowering
How to Use
- Add desired amount of soak to hot running bath water
- Recommended serving: roughly 1/4 of the jar
- Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes
- Emerge relaxed, renewed, and recovered.
Pink himalayan sea salt, Epsom salt, Dead sea salt, Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Proprietary ‘Chronic’ essential oil blend (Rosemary, Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Chamomile, Thyme), Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Tapioca maltodextrin, Meadowfoam seed oil, Vitamin E, NeoDefend (Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate and calcium Gluconate), Full spectrum hemp extract
Demystifying those hard-to-pronounce ingredients:
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and citric acid create the fizzy, bubbly effect
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It allows CBD and essential oils to stay suspended in your bath water and more readily absorb into your skin while acting as a gentle cleanser.
- Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate is another mild, plant-based surfactant that adds to the foamy, bubbly effect of the soak
- Tapioca Maltodextrin, derived from tapioca starch, acts as a stabilizer and holds oils (CBD, EOs, meadowfoam) in dry products which are then released in water. Once in contact with bath water, it immediately dissolves releasing all of the oil into the water.
NeoDefend is a preservative made from a blend of gluconolactone, sodium benzoate and calcium gluconate, each of which have been granted GRAS status (Generally Regarded As Safe) & are accepted by ECOCERT as preservatives in certified organic cosmetics.
- While there is no water in the soak itself, the nature of the product makes it highly susceptible to unwanted moisture entering. Without a preservative blend like NeoDefend, that moisture can become a host for bacterial growth.